How to Generate Reviews
With Loox, you can generate beautiful photo or video reviews and display them on your store in a wide array of widgets and display options.
There are multiple ways to generate reviews with Loox, with the main channel being our Review Request emails.
In this article, we'll explore ways you can generate photo/video reviews with Loox.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Review Request Email
The main channel for collecting reviews with Loox is our Review Request Emails. Loox schedules and sends these emails automatically according to the email timing you set within your Loox admin.
Through your Loox admin, you can customize and edit different aspects of these emails, including their timing, text, and visuals.
You can read more about it here:
Customizing the Review Request Emails
"Write a review" Button
Customers can write reviews directly through the Product reviews widget on your product pages.
Reviews submitted through the "Write a review" button will not be considered a "Verified purchase" (since there is no order to connect them to).
You can read more about Loox's review transparency here:
Manual Review Request Email
You can send a manual review request email to any email address. You can do this by clicking the Send a manual review request email button on the Orders tab:
- Email Address: The customer's email address. You can only send a review request to one customer at a time.
- First name: Customer's first name. Loox will use it for internal documentation and any [name] placeholder your emails might be using.
- Last name: Customer's last name. Loox will use it for internal documentation and any [last_name] placeholder your emails might be using.
- Subject: The review request email's subject line. You can use the exact text you usually use or create a more personal subject.
- Product: Choose the product you wish your customer to review from a list of your store's active products.
On top of using Loox's review request emails, Loox enables integration with several other 3rd party Shopify apps to reach your customers in other channels.
You can read more about these here: