The Orders Tab
Through the Orders tab, you can track all your orders' email delivery status. You can also search for a specific order or browse according to certain criteria. In this article, we'll explore all the different ways you can interact with the Orders tab.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Once an order has been registered in your store, it will be added to the Orders tab and will display the following information:
- Customer Name
- Product Title(s)
- Order Status
- Order Date
Additionally, if that order was a Loox-driven sale, a tag mentioning this will be added to the order itself:
you can refer to the table below to understand what every tag means:
| Loox Reviews - Photo Review Discount
||Purchase made using the discount code Loox generates for photo reviews|
|Loox Referrals - Friend Discount||Purchase made by a customer referred to your store through a unique referral link|
|Loox Referrals - Advocate Reward||Purchase made by an advocate, redeeming their reward|
|Loox Reviews - Review Request Email||Purchase made by a customer directly after submitting a review (clicked "Continue" once the review was submitted)|
|Loox Reviews - Photo Reminder Email||Purchase made by a customer after submitting a photo due to reminder email (clicked "Continue" once the photo was submitted)|
|Loox Reviews - Social Media Share||Purchase made by a customer referred to your store by a review shared on social media|
|Loox Reviews - SEO||Purchase made by a customer referred to your store through one of Loox's SEO services|
On top of that, there will be several actions you can take in regards to that specific order:
- Go to order will send you to the order as it's listed in Shopify's Orders tab.
- Send now will immediately send the review request email to the relevant customer connected to the order.
- Cancel will prevent that customer from receiving a review request email for that specific order.
Search & Filtering Options
The search & filter bar allows you to look for orders according to specific information.
Search bar: This allows you to search for an order according to the customer's email or name.
- All orders - Displays all orders, regardless of the order status.
- Sent - Only orders that already received the review request email.
- Scheduled/Pending fulfillment - Orders that were either scheduled for delivery or are waiting to be fulfilled in Shopify.
- Review received - The review was successfully submitted by the customer. This relates only to reviews submitted via email.
- Blocked-listed - Orders, products, or customers that were blocked-listed from receiving review request emails. You can learn how to do so here.
- Canceled - Orders that were canceled for any reason.
Time range filter: Choosing 'Custom' will allow you to input a start and end date, and only orders completed within this time frame will display:
Every completed Shopify purchase will begin the process of fulfillment and delivery. This will set the time your review request emails will be sent. Your orders can have several different statuses. A definition of each can be found below:
- Awaiting fulfillment: Once a purchase has been made, it starts going through the process of fulfillment. It will leave the manufacturer's location and then ship out for distribution.
If you schedule Loox emails according to fulfillment or delivery, emails will only send once you fulfill the order.
- Awaiting delivery: Once you fulfill your order, it will then start going through the process of delivery.
- Scheduled date: Loox will schedule your review request emails according to the timing in your Loox settings. The scheduled date for the email will be seen as "scheduled for YYYY-MM-DD". By default, Loox schedules your emails to 14-days after fulfillment.
If your email timing is set to After Fulfillment/Delivery the date will only appear once this trigger occurred.
- Sent: Once an email has been sent, Loox will update the status and will keep track of how long ago the email was sent. Additionally, Loox will track when the review reminder email was sent.
- Review Received: If a customer submitted a review through a review request email, this will be updated on your Orders tab. You will be able to see it appear on your Reviews tab as well.
- Unsubscribed: Unsubscribed refers to a customer who unsubscribed from receiving marketing emails from your store. Not to be confused with Opted-out, which means they never chose to receive such emails, to begin with.
The customer might unsubscribe from the store's, Loox, or any other third-party apps' emails. This can also happen if you removed the customer from your subscriber list on Shopify.
- Canceled: An order is canceled when the customer cancels it from their end, you cancel it, or if you issue a refund for that order.
If the order was canceled, this will be reflected on the order's status.
Additionally, if you click the Cancel button on the order, it will not send a review request email and the status will change to Cancelled.
- Opted-out: Opted-out signifies that the customer chose not to receive marketing emails from your business.
Due to recent data privacy regulation updates (also known as GDPR), merchants may filter who will receive review request emails (to allow them to follow these regulations on Loox).
This can be changed through the "Send review requests to" field in the "Handling Emails" section of your Loox settings.
In order for a customer to be opted-in they need to check the box as seen below:
- Bonus: When you install Loox for the first time, you have the option to send review requests to past customers up to 90-days back.
This is free and does not count as part of your email quota. Any orders made before Loox was installed on your store and are scheduled to receive review request emails will be marked as [Bonus].You can read more about it here.
Can't Find an Order on the Orders Tab
Generally speaking, Loox will add all your store orders to your Orders tab from the moment Loox was installed.
Orders will not be displayed in Loox in the following cases:
- The order was created before Loox was installed on your store and bonus emails were not set up.
- All ordered products have been deleted, canceled, or refunded.
- The order does not contain a valid customer email address or name.
- The order was for a product that does not currently exist on the store.
If an order that should be displayed does not appear, feel free to contact our Support team at [email protected], and we’d be more than happy to help!