Product Reviews Widget Settings
You can adjust these settings in your Loox admin, under the Settings - Reviews Widget tab:
- Always shown - Displays the widget on all product pages, only displaying that specific product's reviews.
If a product has no reviews, the widget will still appear. This is the default Loox setting.
- Hidden when empty - Will only display the widget on product pages that have at least one approved review.
The widget will not appear on pages that do not have at least one approved review.
- Always hidden - Hides the reviews widget on all product pages. Your customers will not be able to see your reviews in this setting.
- All reviews when empty - Displays all your store's reviews on product pages that do not have at least one approved review.
Products with approved reviews will only display their own reviews. Use this option if you wish to display reviews on products that do not have any of their own.
- All reviews always - Every product page widget will display all your store's reviews. Use this option if you wish to share your reviews across all products.
If you only wish to share reviews between specific products, you can do so by creating a product group. Click here to learn how.
"Write a Review" Button:
- Always shown - Display the button on the widget header. This allows your customers to write a review directly on the product page.
Reviews submitted through the "Write a review" button will not include the 'Verified purchase' badge.
- Always hidden - Hides the button from all product page widgets.
Reviews per Page:
Set how many reviews will be shown before clicking the "Show more reviews" button.
By default, Loox will display 20 reviews. Choosing a smaller number will make the Loox widget take less space on your product page, as fewer reviews will be displayed initially.
- Shown - will display the review submission date on the review itself. By default, the reviews will display the date of submission.
The date format appears according to the locale set in the customer's browser. On all sorting modes, Loox will display the reviews in chronological order.
- Hidden - will not display the review submission date. Loox will still display reviews in chronological order.
- Shown - Displays the variant of the product the reviewing customer ordered. Loox only displays the product variant for reviews submitted through a review request email.
Products that do not have variants will not show an item type even if set to "Shown". This is the default Loox setting.
- Hidden - Does not display the product variant on the review.
- Featured - The widget will display all reviews in chronological order, with photo reviews first. Out-of-the-box, Loox will set your widgets to this option.
- Newest - Displays reviews in true chronological order, without preferring photo reviews first.
- Highest Ratings - Sorts reviews according to their star ratings, from the highest to the lowest. 5-stars reviews will appear first, then 4-stars, etc.
- Lowest Ratings - Places the lowest rating, published reviews first. This allows you to reflect your store's reviews as honestly as possible.
Sorting options & ratings distribution:
Toggle between displaying or hiding the sorting options and star ratings distribution as part of the Reviews Widget Header.