How do I add the AliExpress importer to my bookmarks bar?
To add the AliExpress importer button to your bookmarks bar, please follow these instructions:
- Access your Loox admin dashboard
- Head over to the "Import reviews" tab
- Drag and drop the blue "Import to Loox" button into your bookmarks bar:
Note: Some browsers keep the bookmarks bar hidden by default. If you cannot find your bookmarks bar, it might be hidden (it looks like a list of links underneath the URL text box).
Here's how you can display it:
Chrome, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer - Ctrl (Cmd on a Mac) + Shift + B
Firefox - Ctrl (Cmd on a Mac) + B
1. Open Chrome.
2. Once your Chrome browser has opened navigate to the top right, click More
3. Select Bookmarks and then Show Bookmarks Bar.
If you can't drag the bookmark to your bookmarks bar:
- Right-click the "Import to Loox" button
- click "Copy link address":
- Right-click the bookmarks bar
- click "Add Page":
- Paste the link address to the "URL" field and click save: