Creating a Dedicated 'Happy Customers' Page
Loox enables you to create a dedicated reviews page that shows all your store's reviews in one place.
You can further customize that page through your Shopify admin to match your brand's look and feel!
How to Create a 'Happy Customers' Page
- Head over to your Shopify Pages menu.
- Create a new page by clicking the "Add page" button.
- Give the page a title, for example, "Happy Customers" or "Reviews".
- At the "Template" section on the right, choose page.loox-all-reviews.
If you can't find the page.loox-all-reviews template, click here.
- Save the page.
Once you have created this page, you can add the new page to your store's navigation bar using the Shopify Navigation menu.
Manually Adding a 'Happy Customers' Page
When using the template mentioned above, the 'Happy Customers' page should automatically appear.
If you can't see your reviews, or you want to display your store's total reviews on other pages, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Shopify Pages menu.
- Click "Add page" on the top-right.
- Give it a title, e.g. "Reviews" or "Happy Customers".
- Under "Content", click the "<>" button:
- Copy the following line of code:
<div id="looxReviews" data-loox-aggregate></div>
- Paste it into the text area and click "Save".
- Verify it looks as you expected by clicking "View".
- You can then add the new page to your navigation bar using the Shopify Navigation menu.
If you need any assistance editing your pages, please contact us and we will be happy to help :)