Creating a Custom Facebook Audience with Facebook Pixel
Loox enables you to connect your business's Facebook pixel account to Loox. When a customer submits a positive review (4-stars and up), Loox will send a custom event called "SubmittedPositiveReview". When a visitor reaches your store through Loox Referrals, Loox will send an event called "LooxReferralsVisit".
To connect your Facebook Pixel with Loox, follow these steps:
- Copy your Facebook Pixel ID from the Event Manager on your Facebook Business Manager:
- Paste your Facebook Pixel ID into the text box in your Loox integrations menu:
Important: Loox will start reporting customer information to Facebook only after connecting the Facebook Pixel. The Pixel will not include events before activating the integration.
After at least one positive review has been submitted (since integrating Loox and Facebook Pixel), you can create a new custom audience in your Facebook Business Manager, based on the "SubmittedPositiveReview" event. After at least one visitor reached your store through Loox Referrals, you can create a custom audience based on the "LooxReferralsVisit" event.
To create a custom audience using your reviewers, follow these steps:
- Go to the Audience menu in your Facebook Business Manager:
- Click "Create Audience" and select "Custom Audience":
- Select "Website":
- In the drop-down menu, select "SubmittedPositiveReview"\"LooxReferralsVisit", which will appear in the "From your events" section:
- Name your audience and click "Create Audience".
Note: If you are not able to see the custom audience in the "From your events" list, please try again later as this can take a while to be updated by Facebook
You can now use the custom audience in any of your Facebook marketing campaigns.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Support team at [email protected], and we’d be more than happy to help!