With Post-Purchase Referrals, you can encourage customers to share a referral link and provide a discount to their friends. By enabling two-sided incentives, your advocates (referring customers) can receive a discount on future purchases as well.
You can choose the incentive type from the Loox Referrals Settings submenu:
To learn more about the available incentive options for this widget, click here.
Inside the Post-purchase referrals settings page, you have the option to customize the widget's appearance settings.
- Primary color: The background color of the widget. The text adjusts automatically to black or white according to the chosen color.
- Friend discount title (Only on two-sided incentive): The first line of the widget shows the friend discount.
- Advocate reward title (Only on two-sided incentive): The second line of the widget shows the advocate reward.
- Subtitle: Appears in bold below the discount/reward title.
- Content: Text that appears below the Subtitle. Use it to explain how the discount works.
- Button caption: The call-to-action of the share button itself.
Use the [friend_discount] or [adovcate_reward] placeholders to add the relevant discount amount.
Loox's Referral Emails will be automatically sent to customers who interact with the Post-Purchase referral widget.
Inside the email is the unique referral link related to that advocate's purchase.
The email's content will change according to the type of Post-Purchase incentive selected in your Loox Admin.
The email's texts and banner can be customized through the Referral Email settings:
The Post-Purchase Referral's quota will be counted every time a new order is fulfilled on your store. The quota is separate from your email quota and depends on the specific Loox plan you are subscribed to:
Note: Referred friends' discount code will appear as: Loox Referrals (Order #0000) - Friend Discount - LXZ-ABCD123
Advocates' discount code will appear as: Loox Referrals (Order #0000) - Advocate Reward - LXR-ABCD123
You can view how the widget appears on any customer's checkout page through your Shopify Orders tab. On any order, click "More actions" -> "View order status page" to see the order status page and the widget on it.