How do I schedule emails using delivery dates?
Loox enables you to time your review request emails based on the delivery of the products.
With review requests, timing is crucial. Send it too soon and create a frustrating experience for your customers. Wait too long and risk missing out on the initial excitement of using a new product - the stuff spectacular reviews are made of
If your delivery times vary a lot between individual orders, delivery based scheduling will empower you to get the timing just right to capture all that customer happiness.
This can be done in one of two ways - using Aftership integration or using Shopify's " shipment_status" field on Orders.
Using Shopify's "shipment_status" field:
If you do not activate the Aftership integration, Loox will automatically schedule review requests according to the " shipment_status" field on each order.
You must make sure you are actively tracking your packages through Shopify, you can learn how here
Warning: If the shipment_status is not tracked Shopify will not send Loox the notification that the package has been delivered and the email will not be sent!
Follow these instructions to complete the integration:
- Go to the "integrations" section of your Loox settings
- Copy your AfterShip webhook link from the "AfterShip" section
- Go to AfterShip's webhook settings page
- Paste the link in the "Webhook URL" field
- Check the "Delivered" status checkbox
- Save your settings
- Verify your integration using the "Verify" button above
- Edit your "Email timing" to schedule emails by "Delivery" in your Loox settings:
Note: To enable this integration, you need to have an AfterShip account that supports Webhooks.
Fallback timing: The timing in which a review request will be sent if we don't receive a delivery confirmation.
Note: Delivery based scheduling is available on the Loox Advanced plan and higher.