How do I schedule emails by actual delivery dates?
Loox enables you to time your review request emails based on delivery. With review requests, timing is crucial. Send it too soon and create a frustrating experience for your customers. Wait too long and risk missing out on the initial excitement of using a new product - the stuff spectacular reviews are made of
If your delivery times vary a lot between individual orders, delivery based scheduling will empower you to get the timing just right to capture all that customer happiness.
This can be done in one of two ways - using Aftership integration or using Shopify's "shipment_status" field on Orders.
Follow these instructions to complete the integration:
- Go to the "Integrations" tab on your Loox admin
- Copy your AfterShip webhook link from the "AfterShip" section
- Go to AfterShip's webhook settings page
- Paste the link in the "Webhook URL" field
- Check the "Delivered" status checkbox
- Save your settings
- Verify your integration using the "Verify" button above
- Edit your "Email timing" to schedule emails by "Delivery" on the Settings tab:
Please note: To enable this integration, you need to have an AfterShip account that supports Webhooks.
Using Shopify's "shipment_status" field:
If you do not activate the Aftership integration, Loox will schedule review requests according to the "shipment_status" field on each order.
Fallback timing: The timing in which a review request will be sent if we don't receive a delivery confirmation.
Delivery based scheduling is available on the Loox Pro plan and higher.