How to integrate Loox widget into PageFly pages?
Loox allows you to display all Loox widgets through your PageFly page-builder app.
To add the Loox widget into pages built using PageFly follow these instructions:
- Access the page you'd like Loox to appear on
- Click the "Third-party elements" button on the left sidebar.
- Under "REVIEWS & RATINGS", click the "Loox - Photo Reviews" button and drag the type of widget that you'd like to add (Review Gallery or Star Rating) onto the page.
- In the section's settings, you can choose whether you'd like the widget to display a specific product's reviews or all reviews from all products, as well as other settings you can adjust, such as the number of reviews to display before clicking the "show more" button.
- Once you're done editing, click the "Save" button (or the "Save & Publish" button if you'd like to publish your product).
Note: You can find PageFly's help articel on the matter here:
Add testimonials to your site
If you need any assistance with this, contact our support team and we'd be more than happy to help!