How to Display Reviews on the Shopify Checkout Page (Shopify Plus)
On Shopify Plus, you have access to the liquid file of your Shopify Checkout page called checkout.liquid.
To embed a Loox widget into your checkout page, please follow these instructions:
- Go to your Shopify Themes menu.
- Click the "Actions" menu and then select "Edit code".
- Open the checkout.liquid file.
- Copy the following script:
<script async src="//loox.io/widget/loox.js?shop=STORE.myshopify.com"></script>
- Paste the script at the bottom of the file's body, above the </body> tag.
- Replace the STORE.myshopify.com with your store's myshopify.com domain.
Example: <script async src="//loox.io/widget/loox.js?shop=store-example.myshopify.com"></script>
Please make sure there are no extra spaces in the code (especially between the shop= and the .myshopify URL).
- To display all your store's reviews, paste this code below where you'd like the widget to appear:
<div id="looxReviews" data-loox-aggregate></div>
- Save your changes.
Note: Access to the Checkout page's liquid is restricted by Shopify to the Shopify Plus plan only. If you wish to add the Loox widget to your Cart page (that appears before checkout), click here.
Need further assistance? Feel free to contact our Support team at [email protected], and we’d be more than happy to help!