How to Display Reviews on the Shopify Checkout Page (Shopify Plus)
According to Shopify's recent update, the checkout.liquid file will be removed from all Shopify themes on August 13, 2024.
Users who have customized these pages using checkout.liquid need to upgrade to checkout extensibility before August 13, 2024.
Highlight your store’s collection of reviews by displaying the Product Reviews Widget on your Shopify Checkout page.
Note: Access to the Checkout page's liquid is restricted by Shopify to the Shopify Plus plan only.
To display the Product Reviews Widget on your checkout page:
- Inside the Shopify Themes menu, click the "..." button next to customize, and select"Edit code".
- Open the checkout.liquid file.
- Copy the following script:
<script async src="//loox.io/widget/loox.js?shop=STORE.myshopify.com"></script>
- Paste the script at the bottom of the file's body, above the </body> tag.
- Replace the STORE.myshopify.com with your store's .myshopify URL.
Note: Make sure there are no extra spaces in the code (especially between the shop= and the .myshopify URL).
- Copy and paste the Product Reviews Widget’s code mentioned below in the location where you would like it to appear:
<div id="looxReviews" data-loox-aggregate></div>
- Click “Save”.
If you have more questions, contact our Support team. We’re available 24/7 and happy to help!