Creating a Dedicated Referral Page
Loox enables you to create a dedicated Referral page that will provide your customers with the option to register and become advocates for your store, without the need to purchase from your store beforehand.
By adding a dedicated Referral page to your store and adding it to your store's navigation menu, you provide your customers the ability to access your referral program from any page they are currently browsing.
Additionally, the link to this page can be shared on any marketing platform you use, so you can send a direct link to all your past and future customers where they can start referring friends to your store as well.
You can change the appearance of the Loox Referral widget showcased on the page from the Shopify page builder.
To learn more about customizing your Loox On-site Referrals widgets, click here.
How to Create a Referrals Page
- Head over to your Shopify Pages menu.
- Create a new page by clicking the "Add page" button.
- Give the page a title, for example, "Refer-a-Friend" or "Referrals".
- At the "Template" section on the right, choose loox-refer-friend.
- Save the page.
Once you have created this page, you can add the new page to your store's navigation bar using the Shopify Navigation menu.
Manually creating a Referrals Page
When using the template mentioned above, the Referrals page should automatically appear.
If you can't see your widget, or you want to display the Loox Referrals widget on other pages, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Shopify Pages menu.
- Click "Add page" on the top-right.
- Give it a title, e.g., "Refer-a-Friend" or "Referrals".
- Under "Content", click the "<>":
- Copy the following line of code:
<div class="loox-referrals-entry-form" id="LOOX-REFERRALS_SECTION-1"></div>
- Paste it into the text area and click "Save":
- Verify it looks as you expected by clicking "View".
- You can then add the new page to your navigation bar using the Shopify Navigation menu.
If you need any assistance editing your pages, feel free to contact our Support team at [email protected], and we’d be more than happy to help!