Understanding the Loox Monthly Quota
Each Loox plan offers a different limit to how many review request emails you can send and Post-purchase referrals your customers can see per billing cycle.
In this article, we’ll explain how both the email and referrals monthly quotas work, as well as the differences in the monthly quotas between each Loox plan.
- Beginner Plan - Loox will pause and queue your emails. All queued emails will be sent once your monthly billing cycle resets.
- Scale and Unlimited Plan - There is no limit to your account's email usage.
- Loox will pause and queue your emails for a maximum of 30 days after their original scheduled time. Paused emails exceeding 30 days from their original scheduled time will be marked as “Missed” and will not be sent.
- All other emails Loox sends on your behalf (e.g., Bonus emails, photo/video reminders, Review request reminder emails, etc.) will not count towards your monthly email quota and are not limited on any plan.
- Beginner Plan - Once you reach 500 orders after your trial on the Beginner Plan ends, the plan will no longer be available.
- Scale Plan - This plan includes 300 monthly orders with its base price. Every 300 additional orders will be automatically added to your monthly quota for an additional usage fee.
- Unlimited Plan - There is no limit to your account’s order quota.
- Beginner Plan - Once 100 of your customers view the Post-purchase Referral Widget, Loox will stop displaying the Widget during your customers’ checkout processes until your billing cycle resets.
- Scale and Unlimited Plans - There is no limit to your account’s Referrals usage.
Quota Breakdown by Loox plan
|Plan||Email quota||Order quota||Referrals quota|
|Beginner||100||500 (once trial ends)||100|
|Scale||Unlimited||300 per charge||Unlimited|
Note: To see your plan details, click on the Loox app’s profile icon button to open your current plan details and quotas.
If you have more questions, contact our Support team. We’re available 24/7 and happy to help!