Keep track of your performance and revenue generated from Loox Reviews, Referrals, and Upsells on your Loox homepage.
This article will also cover how you can track Loox-related orders on the "Orders" page in your Shopify admin.
In this article:
Understanding your Loox performance
On your Loox homepage, you can find a detailed breakdown of your performance and revenue originating from Loox Reviews, Referrals, and Upsells within a selected time frame.
The Reviews section
You can monitor your review collection and the overall revenue generated by reviews in the Reviews section.
- Review requests sent - The number of review request emails sent within the selected time frame.
- Reviews collected - The number of reviews collected via Loox.
- Photo/Video reviews - The number of photo and video reviews collected via Loox.
- Conversion - The percentage of photo and video reviews out of the total number of reviews collected.
- Reviews-generated revenue - Revenue generated from orders that redeemed a discount for submitting a photo and video review.
The Referrals section
The Referrals section summarizes customers' engagement with your referrals program and the revenue generated from it.
- Shares - The number of times advocates shared referral links.
- Store visits - The number of customers who visited your store through referral links.
- Orders - The number of orders from your store that came through referral links.
- Conversion - The percentage of orders received through referral links compared to the total of links shared.
- Referrals-generated revenue - Revenue generated from orders that came from your referral program.
The Upsell section
On the Upsell section, you can find the number of impressions and purchases of your upsell product.
- Impressions - The number of times the upsell page was presented to customers.
- Orders - The number of accepted upsell offers.
- Conversion - The percentage of upsell offers accepted compared to total impressions.
- Upsells-generated revenue - Revenue generated from products added through upsell offers.
Tagging your Loox orders
Loox will automatically add a tag to every Loox-related order, so you can track it under the "Orders" page in your Shopify admin.
Below you can find a list of all relevant tags:
|Loox Reviews - Photo/Video Review Discount
|Purchase made using the discount code Loox generates for photo/video reviews.
|Loox Referrals - Friend Discount
|Purchase made by a customer referred to your store through a unique referral link.
|Loox Referrals - Advocate Reward
|Purchase made by an advocate, redeeming their reward.
|Loox Reviews - Review Request Email
|Purchase made by a customer directly after submitting a review (clicked "Continue" once they submitted the photo/video review).
|Loox Reviews - Photo/Video Reminder Email
|Purchase made by a customer after submitting a photo/video due to reminder email (clicked "Continue" once they submitted the photo/video review).
|Loox Reviews - Social Media Share
|Purchase made by a customer referred to your store by a review shared on social media.
|Loox Reviews - SEO
|Purchase made by a customer referred to your store through one of Loox's SEO services.
Tracking your Loox orders
You can sort and filter Loox-related orders on your Shopify "Orders" page.
Once a Loox-related order is completed on your store, a unique "Loox-driven Sales" tab will be added to your Shopify Orders page, including all of your orders driven by Loox: