What are Loox-Driven Sales?
Loox-Driven Sales reflect the revenue generated from traffic driven to your store through Loox content, and sales made after a consumer interacted with any of the Loox widgets on your store. Here are the different types of Loox-Driven Sales:
- Discount redeemed - Customers who used the discount code they received in exchange for submitting a photo review.
- Loox Widget - Customers who interacted with a Loox widget on your store and then completed the purchase. (Eg. Clicking a review in the grid or clicking the Popup widget that leads them to the product page)
- Social - Customers who made a purchase after being directed to your store through a Loox review that was shared to social media.
- Email - Returning Customers who were directed to your store from an interaction in one of the Loox emails ( Eg. Review request, Review reminder, Discount email)
- Loox SEO - Customers who made a purchase after visiting a dedicated Loox SEO page