Review Request Email Timing
By default, Loox will send review request emails 14 days after the order fulfillment.
Your delivery and handling times.
Your product experience.
The amount of time you believe customers need to form an opinion on your products.
The customer's purchase.
Fulfillment of a customer's order.
Delivery of the package.
Note: Loox will always send emails according to the customers' local "work hours" to maximize open rates.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Note: Loox bundles review requests for products in the same order into one email as long as they were fulfilled together.
Delivery-based timing is available on the Advanced plan and up. Click here to upgrade your plan.
Using Shopify's Delivery Tracking:
Apps that support this reporting:
We suggest contacting your package tracking app and asking if they update the shipment_status field in Shopify.
Important: If the shipment_status is not tracked, Shopify will not send Loox the notification that the package has been delivered and the email will not be sent!
Follow these instructions to complete the integration:
- Go to the Integrations tab of your Loox settings.
- Copy your AfterShip webhook link from the "AfterShip" section:
- Go to AfterShip's notifications settings page.
- Click the 'Add webhook URL' button at the bottom of the page.
- Paste the link in the "Webhook URL" field.
- Check the "Delivered" status checkbox.
- Save your settings.
- In your Loox admin, verify your integration using the "Verify" button.
- Edit your "Email timing" to schedule emails by "Delivery" in your Loox settings:
- To enable the Loox + AfterShip integration, you need to have an AfterShip account that supports Webhooks.
- You can set up a Fallback Timing which will schedule a review request email in case the shipment_status was not updated through Shopify: