Sending Follow-up Emails With Omnisend
Create automatic email flows based on Loox reviews submitted to your store.
The Loox + Omnisend integration is available on the Scale plan and up. Click here to upgrade your plan.
Activating the Omnisend Integration
To send follow-up emails to your customers through Omnisend, Loox must be integrated with your Omnisend account.
To integrate Loox with your Omnisend account:
- Inside your Omnisend Store settings page, go to “API Keys”
- Click “Create Private API Key”:
- Select "Loox Product Reviews & Photos" for your API Key and click "Connect app":
- Copy your API Key:
- Inside the Loox App’s "Integrations" settings section, paste your API key under “Omnisend”:
- Click “Test” to confirm the integration is successfully working:
- When you receive the green confirmation that the API key is valid, your Omnisend account is integrated with Loox.
Creating an Automation Workflow within Omnisend
Once you have successfully integrated Omnisend with Loox, you can create a new workflow in Omnisend triggered by Loox reviews.
When a new review is submitted, Loox will send a "Loox Review Submitted” event to Omnisend. The event includes the following properties:
- Review date: Review submission date.
- Product ID: Shopify ID of the product.
- Product title: Product name, as listed in Shopify.
- Product URL: URL address of the product page.
- Rating: Review's rating (1-5).
- Author: Reviewer name.
- Photo Included: Whether the review includes a photo or not.
- Video Included: Whether the review includes a video or not.
- Order ID: The order’s Shopify ID.
You can create email flows using the fields listed above, depending on the rules you set within your Omnisend automation settings.
To create a new automation workflow, follow the steps below:
- Under the Automation tab of your Omnisend account, create a new workflow:
- Click "Create from scratch":
- Select "Loox Review Submitted" as the trigger for your workflow:
- Now, you can create the rest of the workflow within Omnisend:
Learn more about creating workflows in Omnisend's help article: Setting-up Automation workflow
If you have more questions, contact our Support team. We’re available 24/7 and happy to help!