Customizing Your Product Review Form
The Product Review form is what your customers use to leave a review.
To help collect more feedback about your customers’ experiences, customize the Product Review form to fit your brand by changing its appearance and content.
IN THIS ARTICLE
How to customize your Review form
To customize the appearance of the Product Review form your customers see when writing a review, follow the steps below:
The customization options available are:
Inside the "Collect reviews" setting section, go to "Review form":
Adjust the appearance and text of your form:
- The customization options available are:
- Theme color: Adjusts the color used throughout the form.
- Corner radius: Adjusts the round the corners are within the form.
- Texts: Adjusts the text displayed on the form.
Note: To change the rating icons displayed on your Review form, check out - Changing Your Store's Rating Icons.
Add multiple-choice questions
To add custom multiple-choice questions to your Review form, follow the steps below:
Inside the “Collect reviews” settings section, under “Custom questions”, click “New question”:
Add your question and define 2-5 possible answers:
- Once done, click "Save question".
Your multiple-choice question will now appear on your Product Review form:
We offer advanced settings for each custom question you add to your form:
- Required: When checked, Your customers will be required to answer your multiple-choice question in order to submit their reviews and will not be able to skip the question.
- Private: When checked, your customers’ answers will not be publicly displayed on your review widgets. You’ll be able to see them on your Loox admin.
You can see your customers’ answers inside the "Moderate reviews" section:
When your question isn’t set to “Private”, your customers' answers will also be visible on your reviews widgets: