Sending Follow-up Emails With Klaviyo
The Loox + Klaviyo integration enables you to configure automatic email flows based on the reviews they’ve submitted on Loox.
Once a customer submits a review on your store, Klaviyo will create a new event called "Loox Review Posted".
Using one of the Loox triggers, you can create an automatic email flow in Klaviyo, to follow up on the review.
Otherwise, you can create a flow based on negative reviews, offering help to the customer.
The Loox + Klaviyo integration is available on the Pro plan and up. Click here to upgrade your plan.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Activating the Klaviyo integration
- Go to your Klaviyo account settings at https://www.klaviyo.com/account#api-keys-tab.
- Copy the Private API Key.
- Paste it in the "Klaviyo API Key" field under "Klaviyo" on your Loox Integrations settings page.
- Click “Test” to ensure the integration is successful:
Creating an email flow within Klaviyo
When a new review is submitted, a "Loox Review Posted” event will be created in the Customer's Klaviyo profile. The event has the following properties:
- Rating: Review's rating (1-5).
- Photo Included: Whether the review includes a photo or not.
- Author: Reviewer name.
- Product Title: Product name, as listed in Shopify.
- Product URL: URL address of the product page.
- Product ID: Shopify ID of the product.
- Order ID: The order’s Shopify ID.
To create a new campaign in Klaviyo that uses the Loox trigger, follow the steps below:
- Once you have successfully integrated Klaviyo with Loox, you will need to create a new campaign in Klaviyo that uses the Loox trigger.
- Follow Klaviyo's help article below which describes how to create an automatic email flow:
Getting Started with Flows.
- Once a new flow was created, you can use one of the triggers that Loox offers (mentioned above) to send a specific email after a customer submits a review.
- If you still need any further assistance, it is recommended to contact Klaviyo support as they can help you to set up the email campaigns and flows in their system.
You can contact Klaviyo's support like so:
How to Contact Support