How do I integrate Loox with Klaviyo?
The Loox + Klaviyo integration enables you to configure automatic emails to be sent to customers based on the reviews they’ve submitted on Loox.
How do I automate Klaviyo emails based on reviews submitted by customers?
- Go to your Klaviyo settings at https://www.klaviyo.com/account#api-keys-tab
- Copy the Private API Key
- Paste it the "Klaviyo API Key" field under "Klaviyo" on your Loox Integrations settings page
- Click “Test” to ensure the integration is successful
When a new review is submitted after the integration has been activated, a "Loox Review Posted” event will be created in the Customer's Klaviyo profile. The event has the following properties:
- Rating - Star rating (1-5)
- Photo Included - “Yes”, if the reviewer attached a photo. “No” otherwise
- Author - The reviewer’s name
- Product Title - The name of the product
- Product URL - The URL location of the product
- Product Id - Shopify Product ID
- Order Id - Shopify Order Id
How do I create a new campaign in Klaviyo that uses the Loox trigger?
1. Once you have succfully integrated Klaviyo with Loox, you will need to create a new campaign in Klaviyo that uses the Loox trigger.
2. Follow Klaviyo's help article below which describes how to create an automatic email flow (It also contains screenshots and very detailed on how to achieve the flow):
3. Once a new flow was created, you can use one of the triggers Loox offers (mentioned above) in order to send a specific email after a customer submits a review.
4. If you still need any further assistance, it is recommended to contact Klaviyo support as they can help you to set up the email campaigns and flows in their system.
5. You can contact Klaviyo support like so: