How to Tag Your Store on Reviews Shared on Twitter
Hundreds of reviews are tweeted every month by customers who want to share their online shopping experiences.
Loox enables you to add your Twitter handle to make sure those tweets are connected to your store’s Twitter account.
Adding your store's Twitter handle is available on the Growth plan and up. Click here to upgrade your plan.
To make sure that your Twitter handle will be added to your customers’ tweets, follow these instructions:
- Go to your Integrations settings, under the "Settings" tab.
- Find the “Twitter” tab and add your Twitter handle:
A few important notes:
- A link to the product page is also automatically added to the tweet.
- The Twitter handle will be included whenever a review is shared on Twitter.
- Since Twitter allows up to 280 characters per tweet. Some reviews will be shortened in order to comply with Twitter’s limit.