How to Stop Loox Emails from Being Sent
Review Request Emails
Important: Disabling review request emails means customers will no longer receive emails from Loox asking for reviews. We suggest adjusting the timing of these emails instead of stopping completely.
In order to stop Loox from sending review request emails, follow these steps:
- Inside the "Collect reviews" settings section, go to "Review request timing".
- Set the "Email timing" field to "Never":
Review Reminder Emails
Review reminders emails are sent to customers who received a review request email but did not submit a review 7 days after the first review request email.
To stop Loox from sending review reminder emails:
- Inside the "Review request reminder" email settings page, click on "off" to stop sending the email.
Photo/Video Reminder Emails
Photo reminder emails are sent to customers who submitted a text-only review, prompting them to add a photo or video to their review.
In order to stop Loox from sending review reminder emails, follow these steps:
- Inside the "Photo/video reminder" email settings page, go to "Send photo/video reminder".
- From the dropdown, select "Never" to stop sending this email.